Aims and Scope
The Journal of Underutilized Legumes (JUL) is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles related to all aspects of researches that deals with underutilized and lesser-known legumes. Subject areas include but are not limited to the following fields:
- Agricultural Sciences Agronomy or Crop Science (Genetics and Breeding)
- Plant Science Veterinary Sciences
- Cell and Molecular Biology Biochemistry
- Biotechnology Food Science and Technology
- Food Microbiology Food Chemistry
- Applied Sciences Human nutrition
- Animal health and nutrition Clinical Nutrition
- Ethnobotany Plant Taxonomy and Biosystematics
- Plant Physiology Nutritional Genomics
- Biodiversity Climate change and Abiotic stresses
- Public Health in relation to the condition of food and nutritional security
- Strategies for the implementation of new policies and practices and environmental sustainability.
PUBLICATION FREQUENCY: Journal of Underutilized Legumes is published twice yearly (January and July).
SUBMISSION: Kindly send your full length research paper to [email protected]
Dr Beckley Ikhiajiagbe (JUL, Editor-in-Chief), +2348037094470
Mr Moses Anzenge (JUL, Editorial Assistant), +2348064353738
Closing Date : August 31, 2020
Correspondence: Genetic Resources Center, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), Ibadan,
Oyo State, Nigeria.
Call: +2348033784501, +2348039228085, +2348034840801, +2348064640018
Email: [email protected]